Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer

Well summer is here, and although I am very busy with work right now, I am trying my best to have some fun! I try to make time on the weekends for some fun in the sun, and go out dancing with Tiff when we can! This past Wednesday we had such a blast! Gabe got drunk and dance on the bar, it was funny! Tiff and I get up there too, but we are sooo more willing! The song I have to get up to dance to is "She's Country" when I hear it start I race up there so I can grab a spot, that's my song! I got a massage this morning and so I am feeling great, I also went home and slept for two hours after it, so that really helped! I have been under a lot of stress lately, so I have decided to make more time for me and just enjoy my life! I'm still young, so I have plenty of time to be stressed out later!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had fun dancing! A massage is WONDERFUL & seems to take all your troubles away...atleast for awhile =) I'm glad you are back blogging!! Love ya lots!